Udemy provides on-demand learning with access to thousands of continually updated online courses. You will find courses on communication, health, nutrition, food science, business, technology, and leadership right at your fingertips. As a Tufts University and Friedman School student, you have access to these courses at no cost!
Some of the features of Udemy include:
- Access to over 210,000 online video courses with new additions published every month
- Stream course videos, listen to audio lectures, and view course materials
- Discover and search for relevant content
- Optimize learning with the ability to take quizzes or practice exams on your phone
- Download and watch lessons offline
- Set your own pace and choose different speed options
- Interact with instructors through our Q&A feature
- Mini Player: multi-task while learning
- Background Player: listen to course lectures in the background
How to Access:
To access and set-up your account, click the button below. You will be prompted to enter your email address and password, or use the Tufts SSO log-in option.