Prepare more effectively for any interview! The Block Career Center offers a free training system, Big Interview, to help you prepare for interviews AND practice your skills.
You’ll be able to access a variety of tools, including:
- Practice interview questions with the ability to record, review, and share your answers
- Short interview training videos to teach you interviewing essentials
- Challenging virtual mock interviews for all experience levels
- A database of thousands of interview questions across various industries with tips on how to answer them
- A step-by-step interview answer builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
HOW TO REGISTER
- Go to https://tufts.biginterview.com and click “Register”
- Complete registration process. Note: New users can register with any email address. Simply create an eight character password (upper/lowercase & numerical) AND enter this organization code in the required field: 0849 (left side of the registration box)
- You’ll then receive a confirmation email. Click “Verify” in the email, and you’ll be able to start using Big Interview.
In preparation for mock interviews, we recommend reviewing the Interviewing section of the Block Career Center website and the Fast Track Video Curriculum in Big Interview, in particular, “Tell Me About Yourself,” “Why Do You Want to Work Here,” and “Behavioral Questions” in Part 2, Acing Common Questions.
Technical issues? Look for the Support Button at the bottom right of the Big Interview screen.