Schedule an Appointment
Need a Resume Review or Career Advising Appointment?
Prior to your appointment, we strongly encourage you to review our Building a Strategic Resume Guide for answers to common questions, resume templates, and more. In addition, please email your document draft to your advisor (Beth Jameson or Lori Rodriguez), the day before the appointment — or earlier, if possible.
Please go to Handshake to make schedule an appointment with one of our Block Career Services Center team members. Appointments are typically 45 minutes in length but can be scheduled for longer time periods as needed. To login to Handshake please use your Tufts username and password. (e.g. jsmith01 + password)
Current Students, follow these steps to request an appointment:
- Log into Handshake and click on Tufts Career Center in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click on Appointments from the Tufts page.
- On the next page, you’ll see any past and upcoming appointments you have scheduled. To make a new appointment, click the Schedule a New Appointment button in the upper-left of the page.
- Select the desired category/appointment. You’ll see a list of available appointment dates appear based on the category and type selected.
- Click on a time that works for you, then enter any other details you want to add and click Request.
- You will be taken to the overview of the appointment where you can cancel the appointment or add comments before the appointment.