Career Advising Appointments for Alumni
Friedman School alumni can schedule 45 minute appointments with the Career Center staff through our Handshake system.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
To access Handshake:
- To access Handshake as alum, you will need to log in from the sign in with email address link underneath the student sign on box with your email and password.
- If you don’t have a Handshake account, or the email in your active profile is your tufts.edu email and you no longer have the ability to receive a password reset, please create a new account with an active email address. New account requests are usually approved within 24 hours.
- If you have any trouble, please contact Susannah Krenn at email@example.com.
Once you are in Handshake:
- Click on Appointments in the left navigation, then click Schedule New Appointment
- Select a Category
- Select an Appointment Type (Friedman School of Nutrition Graduate Student and Alumni & then Friedman School Alumni 45 minute appointment)
- Once you select an Appointment Type, you will see the names of available staff
- You will receive a confirmation email