Hire Friedman Students & Alumni
We encourage employers to post full and part-time jobs, internships, research opportunities, post-doctoral positions (and more!) for Friedman School students and alumni.
1. Email your jobs to the Block Career Center and we will post them to our website
Email BlockCareerCenter@tufts.edu with your job posting(s). You may reference a link to an existing posting on your organization’s website OR provide complete details in an email or document. For more information and best practices for developing a job description, check out this article.
2. Use our website portal to submit your position listing(s)
- Create an account (name, email, organization, position title) and complete a brief employer profile (organization name, website, address, and logo if you choose)
- Block Career Center staff will approve your employer profile within 24 hours, Monday – Friday
- Once your profile is approved, you’ll be able to add new jobs and submit them for review.
- Block Career Center staff will approve your new jobs within 24-48 hours, Monday -Friday, and publish them to our website.
3. Post to Tufts Handshake
If your organization is already familiar with Tufts Handshake, you can continue using that platform to share positions with Friedman School students & alumni. To ensure that the positions you post in Handshake best reach your intended Friedman School audience, please email the Block Career Center with both your organization name and the position(s) you’ve posted in Handshake. We will then highlight your position(s) on the Block Career Center website. If you have any Handshake questions, visit the Handshake Support Center for helpful articles, training videos, and answers to FAQs.