Job and Internship Search Resources to Share with Students
The Block Career Services Center offers numerous resources for finding jobs and internships, including tools just for Tufts Friedman School students, field-specific career sites, and much more. In addition, we meet with students in 1-on-1 appointments to discuss resumes, CVs, and cover letters, networking and job search strategies, and more.
Handshake is our online, mobile-friendly platform that connects Friedman School students and alumni to employers for jobs, internships and career events. Students can find postings for thousands of external jobs and internships, career resources, virtual career events and announcements.
- To see Handshake for yourself, you may log in as a guest. Visit the site and click “sign in with your email address” and enter this email: email@example.com
- Next, click “Tufts Alumni Login”
- Finally, enter the password: Dowling123
- Click around to see job and internship listings, events, and more! Note: This is not a test site; please don’t actually apply for positions.
For more information on navigating the site, see Getting Started with Handshake.
Our Career Directions offer field-specific resources for the following career interests:
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- Food & Nutrition Policy
- Nutrition Interventions & Communication
- International Development, Food Security & Humanitarian Response
- Biological & Clinical Research
- Epidemiology & Data Sciences
- Business Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Students will find regularly updated job and internship listings, events, recommended websites, and career advice for each of these Career Directions.