Fall 2023 Career Development Programs
The Block Career Center (BCC) is excited to offer a robust program schedule for Fall 2023. All Friedman students and alumni are invited to attend; registration information can be found below. Look at our program list NOW and start planning. Visit the links below for program descriptions, mode of delivery, and to RSVP in Handshake. Programs take place in person, hybrid, and virtual. All times are listed in ET.
View our Fall 2023 Workshops at a Glance
In addition to attending events, we encourage you to review our Career Development Checklist, which offers recommendations for taking advantage of the many resources available to you.
View our Career Development Checklist
- Career Conversation: Rachel Cheatham, Foodscape Group — Monday, September 11, 12:15-1:15pm
- Career Exploration: Finding Your Fit — Thursday, September 14, 12:15-1:15pm
- Building Your Resume — Tuesday, September 19, 12:15-1:15pm
- Career Conversation: Lauren Sallade, Motif FoodWorks — Tuesday, September 26, 12:15-1:15pm
- Career Conversation: Ariella Korn, RAND Corporation — Wednesday, November 1, 8-9am
- Employer Information Session: Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) — Tuesday, November 7, 12:15-1:15pm
- The Definitive LinkedIn Bootcamp — Thursday, November 9, 12:15-1:15pm
- Internship & Job Search Strategies — Tuesday, November 14, 12:15-1:15pm
- Employer Information Session: Cargill — Friday, November 17, 12-1pm
- Creating Your Cover Letter — Tuesday, November 28, 12:15-1:15pm