Spring 2022 Career Workshops & the Roadmap Workshop Challenge
The Block Career Center (BCC) is excited to offer a robust workshop schedule for Spring 2022. All Friedman students and alumni are invited to attend; registration information can be found below. In addition, ALL students are invited to participate in our Roadmap to Designing a Successful Career Workshop Challenge. While the Challenge is optional, we encourage students to be active participants in their career & professional development. Look at our workshop list NOW and start planning. You’ll win exciting prizes while boosting your career development skills and knowledge!
How It WorksTo complete the Roadmap Challenge, attend 8 BCC workshops over the 2021-2022 academic year. We recommend that you plan to attend at least 4 workshops in the fall semester and at least 4 in the spring. (If you didn’t attend 4 in the fall; no worries — there’s still plenty of time to participate this spring!) As you achieve each of the 4 participation levels, you win a prize! Simply submit your workshop attendance info when you complete a level, and we’ll be in touch about picking up your prize.
PrizesWin great Friedman School-branded prizes when you attend career workshops.
– Attend 2 workshops: Get a winter beanie or baseball cap
– Attend another 2 workshops (4 total): Get an enamel mug
– Attend another 2 workshops (6 total): Get a tote bag
– Attend another 2 workshops (8 total): Be entered in a raffle to win 1 of 3 $100 Visa gift cards
Visit the links below for workshop descriptions and to RSVP in Handshake. All programs will be virtual, and all times are listed in ET.
- Just in Time: Internship Searching — Thursday, January 27, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- AFE Career Discovery Session — Tuesday, February 8, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- NEDS Career Discovery Session — Thursday, February 10, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- LinkedIn Photo Session — Tuesday, February 15, 11 am – 1 pm
- NICBC Career Discovery Session — Thursday, February 17, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- FANPP Career Discovery Session — Tuesday, February 22, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- BMN Career Discovery Session — Friday, February 25, 9 – 10 am
- Boston Graduate Health Sciences Career Fair and Employer Expo — Tuesday, March 1, 1 – 5 pm
- Just in Time: Job Searching — Thursday, March 3, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- Just in Time: Interview Prep — Tuesday, March 8, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- Offer and Salary Negotiation Workshop — Tuesday, March 29, 12:15 – 1:215 pm