Formerly known as the Friedman Justice League, this organization has hosted discussions, trainings, and volunteer opportunities. Three main issues/goals:
- Create an anti-racist institution that serves all students
- Educate on racism, inequities in the food system and beyond
- Action – however that looks for you!
Subcommittee working groups include:
- Letter actions (letter of demands, sent over the summer)
- Public writing (op-eds, blog, etc.)
- Community partnerships (i.e. with the Chinatown community)
- Public events
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Lori Rodriguez, Associate Director of Career Services at the Friedman School.