We are looking for a QA Analyst to help expand our world class Quality Assurance team. You will own and be responsible for developing and enforcing QA standards and best practices within the development teams. You will collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, and the Quality Assurance team throughout the development process to ensure high quality deliverables. This position is responsible for developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet requisite functional and technical compliance and maintain high overall product quality.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, agile team to deliver high quality industry-leading engagement capabilities in mobile and web.
- Partner with engineers during story and task breakdown to develop test strategies that effectively cover the functional, scale and performance characteristics of a feature.
- Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible and reusable test cases, harness, and scripts.
- Execute test cases to ensure feature enhancements are high quality and provide an intuitive customer experience.
- Identify and document bugs in usability and functionality; help engineers troubleshoot issues as they are uncovered.
- Conduct functional, regression and performance testing.
- 5 plus years in quality assurance
- 3 years working with mobile software products
- Experience testing mobile apps for user experience, mobile app design, functionality, accessibility, regression, security, availability
- Proven track record of solid leadership skills that result in improving processes and a high level of quality deliverables from the whole team
- Self starter that is able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision at the highest quality
- QA technology experience with Jira preferred
- API Validation services using tools like Postman
Waitr, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Waitr, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Waitr, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.