We’re looking for motivated Dispatch Agents with entrepreneurial mindsets to join our Waitr Corporate team. Dispatchers are responsible for assisting our partner drivers and making sure that all orders are being handled in a timely manner. We’re looking for motivated individuals with the ability to multitask and analytically and efficiently determine proper routing to deliver as many orders to our customers as possible in a given timeframe. Previous employment experience in the restaurant industry or in dispatching is preferred.
Starting wage – $13 an hour!
• Dispatch orders and manage expectations within markets
• Communicating with restaurants, drivers, and customers with order issues when necessary
• Provide support for city teams and work with them in all aspects of market success
• Using Analytics to determine the most efficient way to route orders to our partner drivers.
• Using observational skill to determine steps needed to take to maintain market success
Preferred Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma preferred
• Previous employment experience in the restaurant industry or in dispatching is preferred.
• Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment
• Logistical: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of efficiency.
• Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations. Team player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
• Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication
• Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
• Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude
• Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
• Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
Standard office work.
Waitr, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Waitr, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Waitr, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.