TheWell Bioscience is a biotech startup focusing on 3D cell culture and beyond. The company strives to provide simple and versatile research tools and services to fill the gap between traditional 2D studies and the animal model by providing a comprehensive 3D cell model system.
The primary purpose of the Research Assistant is to provide technical assistance in the performance of biomaterial and cell culture laboratory. The position will perform the experiment under the guidance of the principal investigator. The person selected for this position is expected to generate the timely interpretation of data, and the preparation of report and documents.
BS, MS, PhD in Cell Biology or related field with more than 1 year of relevant experience. Experience in cell culture, image analysis and other downstream analysis is crucial. Proficiency experience in hydrogel material, 3D cell culture and organoid is a plus. Good computer, oral communication and written skills, including research report, word-processing, and presentation are expected.
· Highly motivated individual capable of working productively in a startup team environment.
· Ability to compose effective and efficient reports and correspondence
· Highly organized and detailed oriented
· Good knowledge of cell culture with multiple cell types.
· Good lab skills with microscope, fluorescence microscope, live/dead assay and cell proliferation/viability assay
· Good research data organization and report preparation