We are a developer and manufacturer of seasonings and other dry blends for the retail, food service & industrial markets. You may have seen some of our seasonings at your local grocery store and or are eating some foods that we helped to make!
We are an entry level job with room to grow. We prefer a science degree but are most looking for a person with dedication, detail-oriented, driven, and seeking a long term position.
Some qualities include:
– Excellent multi-tasking skills
– Loyalty, Integrity, Honesty
– Clear and regular communication
– A hard worker who is very enthusiastic, conscientious, and highly motivated
– Good communication skills both oral and written
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Quick Learner, who is eager to achieve, and is able to take on challenges and responsibility
– Experience using various programs in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point)
– Ability to work efficiently both as a team and individually.
– Excellent time and project management skills.
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames.
– Able to work independently
Some responsibilities include:
– Quality assurance
– Basic lab testing
Job Type: Full-time