About Reliable Respiratory
Reliable Respiratory is a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) company that provides the highest quality level of service for patients in need of respiratory, diabetes, urology, and maternity support. Equipment provided includes, CPAPs, BiPAPs, AutoPAPs, nebulizers, oxygen equipment, ventilators, CGM devices, insulin pumps, and breast pumps.
Each patient is treated with professionalism, understanding, and attentive service. We care about our customers, work closely with the medical community, and have highly skilled staff ready to assist customers in receiving the best care possible.
The Nutrition & Wellbeing Educator is responsible for creating educational opportunities for employees and patients to learn how to lead a healthier lifestyle, primarily through nutrition. This includes creating educational materials, plans, presentations, and modules for Reliable Respiratory’s employees and patients. In addition, they will answer individual questions related to nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices.
EEO-1 Job Classification – Administrative Support Workers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and develop successful approaches in informing and educating employees and patients about nutrition and wellness
- Develop and implement health promotion campaigns targeting healthy eating, body positivity, and population specific nutritional education as needed
- Provide individual consultations to employees or patients regarding ways to increase a healthy lifestyle
- Ensure that nutritional programming is equitable and inclusive (e.g., embraces a health at any size approach, supports various disease states, respectful of culturally based dietary practices, etc.)
- Must be able to evaluate the health status of patients and determine the most appropriate food choices for a diverse patient base to improve overall health or to manage a disease
- Develop content for external marketing communications on nutrition education topics
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication abilities
- Professional computer experience (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work independently to investigate and make decisions
- Ability to work in collaboration with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Spanish proficiency preferred
- Ability to think creatively
- Attention to detail
- Customer service
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and convey information with the appropriate parties. The job requires assuming a stationary position for long periods of time
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This job operates in a professional office environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud if employee wished to be in office
Direct Reports – None
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply: Application