Associate Analyst, Strategy & Insights
Established in 2010 and backed by Polaris Partners, Profitero is a fast-growing next-generation ecommerce performance analytics software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for brand manufacturers. Ecommerce directors, brand managers, shopper marketers, and commercial leaders rely on Profitero to increase sales at Amazon and other online retailers globally.
If you love data, technology, and ecommerce, Profitero may be a great next step in your career!
The Associate Analyst role is based in Boston, MA. Remote applicants will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
The Associate Analyst will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of insight derived from data generated by Profitero’s analytics application.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Insight, the Associate Analyst will be instrumental in directly supporting Profitero customers’ success by producing actionable insight. Additionally, the Analyst will produce analysis and insight for distribution in Profitero white papers, blog posts, infographics, and presentations.
· Querying and analyzing data to support ad hoc customer requests and ongoing, structured analysis
· Synthesizing and interpreting data and drawing clear conclusions
· Producing charts, tables, presentations, white papers, infographics, and blog posts
Key Requirements & Desired Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
· A bachelor’s degree
· 0-2 years of increasing responsibility in an analytics-intensive market research, consulting, retail, manufacturing, or similar role
· Intellectual curiosity and exceptional critical thinking skills
· Exceptional technical mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with Python and other coding languages a strong plus
· Experience with eCommerce a strong plus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply via our career website.