A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture routed in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
Based in Milwaukee and reporting to the Chief Supply Chain Officer for North America, the vice president of Sustainability & Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) will be responsible for delivering on our environmental, social, governance (ESG) and EHS strategy.
This team will drive accountability across our organization on our sustainability goals covering a wide range of areas relating to our people and our planet, from reducing carbon emissions and water use to strengthening our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and supporting our communities. Of equal importance is the execution of our EHS agenda across our corporate locations and a large network of manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Most importantly, you will lead a team of ~10 talented colleagues, support their growth and development through career discussions and consistent one on one conversations
- Lead the North American team, strategy and oversight for execution of environmental, health and safety across 6,400 employees and 20 manufacturing sites (Breweries, Crafts, and Distribution)
- Secure and leverage executive and senior level commitment and support for our ESG and EHS goals and strategy into long range business planning and decision-making
- Development of our next generational Imprint goals and overall Imprint strategy, policies, and enablement
- Manage Molson Coors’ ESG reporting and disclosures, including its annual Imprint Report, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and general global ESG legal and regulatory developments and initiatives
- Partner and influence both commercial and technical teams to design and execute against our strategy, ensuring it is kept updated as new regulations and technologies emerge
The Other Qualifications:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder and are skilled at global strategy development, internal/external communications, managing multiple stakeholders, leading teams and adapting to change
- A balance of ESG relevant experience of at least 10 years together with significant EHS experience would be preferable to deliver and execute both strategies
- Demonstrate organizational agility and ability to collaborate and influence across functional areas and business units and effectively work within new structures, processes, requirements, and cultures
- A credible ESG thought leader experienced at engaging with and speaking to key internal and external stakeholders, including Board members, customers, investors and government bodies, at a variety of ESG related meetings, initiatives and industry forums
- Have a global mindset that values diversity, equity and inclusiveness and creates a work environment that puts people first and instills passion, motivation, commitment, decisiveness, accountability and success
- A track record of bringing ESG and EHS to a higher level within organizations and executive leadership capabilities
- Experience in a global and/or consumer packaged goods organization is preferred
- Significant experience defining strategic objectives and translating them into action
Note: travel to our manufacturing sites will be required for this role (approx. 30-35%)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee