Currently hiring for a January 2022 or Summer 2022 start date
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organization, technology and process-related advisory services targeted at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We have a multidisciplinary workforce of 2500 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
We work through 32 offices – 15 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
- Statistical data processing (data mining )
- Predictive modeling using machine learning and data science techniques
- Trend modeling (time series, ARIMA models)
- Development of simulation models (Monte Carlo)
- Review and validation of rating and scoring, RAROC and risk parameter models
- Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
- R&D projects
- Recent graduates or senior students of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering or other studies with a strong quantitative component.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, clustering, etc.), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab, etc.)and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Specific post-graduate studies are a plus, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
- We offer you the chance to join the industry’s biggest and strongest methodology and data science team.
- Working in the industry’s most relevant projects,
- for the biggest companies, leaders in their respective markets,
- next to top industry management as they take on national and international challenges,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
Ongoing training plan
With approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
- Last year our staff as a whole received over 250,000 hours of training spanning more than 575 courses.
Clearly defined career plan
- Internal promotion based on your performance and potential
- Partnership-based management, offering each professional the goal to become part of the Firm’s group of partners
University: we maintain close links with the world’s most prestigious universities
Social action: we organize over 30 community support initiatives each year
Sports club: we organize internal championships
To apply, access the job offers and CV submission microsite at our website (https://www.managementsolutions.com/en/professional-careers-send-us-your-cv) and sign up.