Get ready to grow your career as an Intern on the Kellogg Research & Development team – where we believe in your success! Here at Kellogg, we are always seeking to add great student talent like you to our pipeline for future roles. We are looking to fill multiple intern positions in 2022 where you’ll help bring out the best in food.
During your time with us, you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Opportunities within the Research & Development teams will be based on your skills and expertise! Hungry to learn more? Placements may include:
- Food Designer – Interested in what’s trending in food today? Join us and you’ll be part of our teams working on our next delicious ideas (Pringles, anyone?) While working on our iconic brands you’ll innovate in design, renovation and evaluation of food and process R&D. #OwnIt
- Wellbeing & Nutrition – You will help develop and support nutrition science-based strategies and guidelines which nourish families to flourish and thrive. Excited about designing research and finding innovative solutions that are aligned with our long-term business strategies? We are too!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Student must be pursuing Ph.D., M.S., or B.S. degree and studying a scientific discipline linked to a Food Science Program (including but not limited to Food Chemistry, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Ag Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Available for a 3-month assignment from May 9 – July 29, 2022
- Anticipated graduation date cannot fall during the course of, or at the completion of, your internship. You must be continuing your education after the internship.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership roles in school/volunteer clubs/organizations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Humility and hunger to learn
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This paid internship requires a 3-month, full-time commitment starting May 2022. As part of the Kellogg Internship program, you will participate in a corporate onboarding orientation at our Kellogg World Headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan (Cereal City, USA!). This event consists of executive exposure, previous intern panels, networking events, community activities, and much more.
Relocation advising and sign-on bonus provided – and did we mention we have plenty of snacks? Travel may be required but will depend on geography and placement. The internship concludes with a Final Showcase event and presentation to functional leaders.
What’s not to love? Apply today and find out what it’s like to #InternAtK!