We are looking for a detailed-oriented, proactive, and quality-driven Clinical Dietitian to serve as part of the food and nutrition team. If your skills match these, we encourage you to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of medical nutrition therapy, perform nutritional assessments and provide interventions for both inpatient and outpatient areas of care. The registered dietitian manages the physician’s orders for therapeutic diets and supplements, provides nutrition education to patients and/or families, attends patient rounds and maintains clinical nutrition policies for regulatory compliance. You will also build relationships with physicians and nursing to achieve a quality standard of care to ensure each patient’s satisfaction and nutritional needs are met.
We provide the necessary training and appropriate tools to help you grow and earn the opportunity to advance into a director role. If you are willing to work hard, lead with intention, and hold yourself accountable to your results, you’ll be successful with HHS.
Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Completes nutritional assessment and follow ups, using evidence-based practice, according to the facility’s policy.
- Documents assessment of patients with nutritional goals and interventions in the medical record.
- Provides education to the patients and/ or family on nutritional needs as indicated.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as assigned.
- Educates staff, nursing and food service staff on all aspects of meal service.
- Informs nursing and physician of changes in a patient’s nutritional status.
- Adheres to all facility’s policy and procedures including confidentiality and patient’s rights.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Registered Dietitian with Commission of Dietetic Registration and Licensed Dietitian as required per state regulation
- Bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition
- Proficient computer skills, excel, word.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support services including housekeeping, food services, facility maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking great leaders and team members to grow with us.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.