Performance Analyst (Health and Wellness)
One Pierrepont Plaza, Suite 901, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Brooklyn, NY, US
The Performance Analyst is responsible for promoting excellence through performance measurement, analysis, documentation reviews, report production, synthesizing and reporting information to guide management decisions and acting as a Thought Partner with the Program Leadership. In partnership with the Health and Wellness program leadership, the Performance Analyst will develop and implement strategies to address areas of concern that need improvement and periodic re-evaluation of new strategies to assess effectiveness.
The Performance Analyst responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Rigorous monitoring of performance, particularly in the areas of clinical priority and key indicators of care (e.g., ER utilization, access to care, complaints, health outcomes, etc.)
· Compare performance results to established benchmarks
· Develop and implement appropriate strategies for performance enhancement, and closely monitor the data on an ongoing basis to ensure our objectives are being achieved and sustained
· Coordinate all applicable quality assurance and performance improvement activities as appropriate to optimize the health, safety, and satisfaction of the children/youth in our care.
· Ensure compliance with applicable New York State and Federal regulations
· Guide our methodologies for assessing performance, including the identification of QA indicators and metrics
· Identify and develop performance improvement initiatives
· Evaluate the effectiveness of our interventions
· Ensure that our health facility adheres to all regulatory requirements and maintains an effective quality improvement program
· Ensure child/foster family/caregiver satisfaction
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years in nonprofit performance management or Master’s degree in social work, psychology, education, business, public policy, or other related field.
· Experience with Medicaid Waiver programs is preferred.
· Non-profit performance management experience preferred.
· Must have excellent data analysis skills and a strongly held belief that children and families can succeed.
· Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of SQL builder a plus
· Extremely detailed oriented, with excellent written and oral skills
· Excellent data analysis skills including an ability to review, analyze, interpret and succinctly summarize information from diverse sources, including documents, focus groups, and surveys.
· Experience conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research is a plus.
· Knowledge of statistical techniques for predictive analysis is a plus.
· Speaks with candor and has the ability to express feedback clearly and constructively.
· Openness to feedback and self-improvement.
· Must be hospitable, flexible, a team player ability to work independently and as part of a team, have a passion for serving children and families and an ability to problem solve and manage to deadlines.
Commensurate with experience