FFI is looking to expand our internship offerings by working with students to create programs that help meet their goals and ours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about designing an internship opportunity at FFI.
All our internships will likely include the following responsibilities:
- Provide project management support as assigned.
- Work on projects related to FFI and intern’s current major/courses
- Assist with internal and outgoing correspondence, proofread communications.
- Support meetings/events with preparation, location set-up, advance materials, and minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional knowledge, skills, and experience required include:
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office and database management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, professional demeanor & decorum.
- Demonstrated careful attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Resourcefulness and initiative; able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of two years of university schooling