The Feinstein International Center CRS Sharp-Taadoud study requires data entry from scans of questionnaires into an excel template.
Description of Services
The Research Assistant will work with Merry Fitzpatrick as part of this transaction. A trial period of 1 week will be required to determine quality of work product.
- Data entry from scans of questionnaires into an excel template
- Some data will be entered as numbers and codes. A small amount of data may be narrative.
- Data, both the raw completed questionnaires and the data entry sheets must be stored in the designated Box file at all times even when incomplete/in-process.
- The student will meet with Merry twice weekly to give an update on progress, to address any issues arising in the data or data entry process, and to set data entry goals for the following week.
- Work will take place remotely using the student’s own computer though Feinstein will attempt to loan an additional monitor to the student if desired.
- Work and meetings will be conducted primarily through remote means such as Zoom and email.
- If in person meetings become possible and advisable, they will take place at the Feinstein Center, 8th floor, 75 Kneeland on the Boston Campus or in Barnum on the Medford Campus.
Work will take place during 2021 fall semester.
Payment will be submitted weekly at a rate of $20 per hour, logged by the student and submitted at the end of each week using the Friedman School’s online system for approval by Merry Fitzpatrick, not to exceed a total of 50 hours of work (50 hours x $20/hour=$1,000). The work shall commence in October 2021 and shall be completed no later than November 10th, 2021. There may be extensions to this work for additional data cleaning and analysis.
Please send application materials to Merry Fitzpatrick at Merry.Fitzpatrick@tufts.edu.