The Concord Country Club located in Historic Concord Massachusetts, is looking for servers to work for our Spring/Summer/Fall Season (April-December).
The CCC hosts many events in addition to our A la Carte Service. No Food and Beverage experience necessary! Servers must possess a positive attitude and will work in a team.
Flexible schedules, must be able to work weekday, weekends, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create a warm, friendly, relaxed atmosphere for the enjoyment of members and their guests
· Maintain a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times in accordance with established dress codes
· Preparation of event rooms including
o Placement of tables and chairs
o Table linens, setting glassware and flatware
o Other service preparation
o Breakdown and cleaning of event rooms
· A la carte food and beverage service including
o Professional Table Presence
o POS Knowledge (Jonas)
o Correct Service Procedures
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations
· Performing basic daily opening and closing procedures independently and as a team
· Communicating any areas of need, problems and/or concerns of employees or guests to supervisors