CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, bio-defense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking Biologists to support the overall functions of the Vaccine Research Center/NonHuman Primate Immunogenecity Section at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Perform isolation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) according to GLP guidelines.
- Support team members with tissue processing and assays as needed.
- Prepare media and other reagents.
- Cryopreserve, store, retrieve, and ship specimens.
- Operate a variety of laboratory instruments including cell counters, centrifuges, controlled rate freezers, and liquid nitrogen freezers.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Maintain accurate, daily records of experiments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Immunology, Biology, or related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience is required.