Abt Associates is seeking a Data Analyst/Scientist with a background in Nutrition to support research and data analysis for NIH and other Federal clients. In this role you will work as part of a team to provide scientific, analytical and statistical support to clients on diverse projects related to nutrition, food science, public health and related areas.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support interdisciplinary teams as a subject matter expert on a wide-range of nutrition and food science related topics
- Provide data support on delivery of public-facing data products and web applications
- Conduct quantitative data analysis to inform research, policy analysis and scientific publications
- Serve as the go-to data analyst on federal data programs by developing an in-depth understanding of key datasets
- Provide assistance on identifying root causes of problems and proposing solutions to complex data issues